To be your first choice for travel, today for tomorrow
To lead the transformation of transport in Northern Ireland: we will create the advanced public transport services and integrated networks which connect people and communities, enhance the economy and improve health and the environment.
- 1.5m passengers going to work, education, health services, leisure activities and more every week
- 12,500 services every day
- Operate a fleet of 1400 buses, coaches and trains
- These vehicles do 44 million miles per year
- We operate over and maintain 300 miles of rail track, including many bridges, level crossings and signals
- We carry 55,000 school kids to school every day
- We employ over 3,800 green, local jobs across all parts of NI
- All main bus and train facilities fully accessible
- Over 200k concession passes active for travel
- Leading transport provider for major events
We develop stable, long term relationships with key suppliers and have a variety of opportunities for companies to partner with us.
Board and Management
Get the latest press news, infrastructure improvements and project updates.
In April 2023, Translink commenced a programme of independent and continuous monitoring of customer satisfaction on Translink services.
Publications and Documents
We produce a range of corporate publications as well as policies and procedures that help shape the company we are.