To be your first choice for travel in Northern Ireland
It is our mission to deliver a transformation in public transport by providing integrated services which connect people, enhance the economy & improve the environment.
- 1.5m passengers going to work, education, health services, leisure activities and more every week
- 12,500 services every day
- Operate a fleet of 1400 buses, coaches and trains
- These vehicles do 44 million miles per year
- We operate over and maintain 300 miles of rail track, including many bridges, level crossings and signals
- We carry 55,000 school kids to school every day
- We employ over 3,800 green, local jobs across all parts of NI
- All main bus and train facilities fully accessible
- Over 200k concession passes active for travel
- Leading transport provider for major events
We develop stable, long term relationships with key suppliers and have a variety of opportunities for companies to partner with us.
As Northern Ireland 's main public transport provider, Translink is continuing to transform public transport through the delivery of our 5-year ‘Get On Board’ strategy, which commenced in 2016.
Get the latest press news, infrastructure improvments and project updates.
This report presents the 41st set of results based on the Translink Integrated Passenger’s Charter. The figures were obtained from independent monitoring surveys of both bus and rail companies
We produce a range of corporate publications as well as policies and procedures that help shape the company we are.