To be your first choice for travel in Northern Ireland
It is our mission to deliver a transformation in public transport by providing integrated services which connect people, enhance the economy & improve the environment.
- 1.5m passengers going to work, education, health services, leisure activities and more every week
- 12,500 services every day
- Operate a fleet of 1400 buses, coaches and trains
- These vehicles do 44 million miles per year
- We operate over and maintain 300 miles of rail track, including many bridges, level crossings and signals
- We carry 55,000 school kids to school every day
- We employ over 3,800 green, local jobs across all parts of NI
- All main bus and train facilities fully accessible
- Over 200k concession passes active for travel
- Leading transport provider for major events
We develop stable, long term relationships with key suppliers and have a variety of opportunities for companies to partner with us. Find Out More
Get the latest press news, infrastructure improvments and project updates. Find Out More
This report presents the 41st set of results based on the Translink Integrated Passenger’s Charter. The figures were obtained from independent monitoring surveys of both bus and rail companies Find Out More
We produce a range of corporate publications as well as policies and procedures that help shape the company we are. Find Out More
We put safety first by taking care of the people around us
Our people make the difference in the service customers receive. We will respect one another and seek a committed, talented and diverse workforce.
We seek out new ideas and creative solutions to business challenges and are agile and responsive to the changing needs of our stakeholders.
We are responsible for our actions. We are good neighbours and corporate citizens in the communities where we operate.
We do the right thing. Our actions are fair, ethical, trustworthy and straightforward.
We work together to deliver the best results. We encourage collaboration to build and nurture valuable partnerships.