Carnet Rail Tickets
Carnet tickets on Dublin Enterprise rail services to Dundalk, Drogheda and Dublin
- When you choose a Carnet train ticket, you’ll receive a book of pre-paid tickets for your journey to/from Dublin. These are cheaper than buying the same ticket for your journey on the day you travel.
- Books are made up of:
- Enterprise Plus Singles = 20 x single tickets
- Enterprise Standard Singles = 20 x single tickets
- Enterprise Standard Day Return = 10 x day return tickets
- Book online and your tickets are sent Special Delivery to you.
- Carnet tickets are sold as bundles of single tickets which remain valid for six months and can be used as and when you need them within this time.
- Simply fill in the date of travel on the ticket before you travel.
- Show your ticket to train barrier staff and board train.
- Then just sit back and relax!
- Saves money – Carnet tickets offer significant savings versus purchasing tickets in-station
- Saves time – simply turn up and go with your Carnet tickets, no need to queue to buy a ticket in-station.
- Flexible – you decide when to travel, plus you can share these tickets with colleagues who also travel regularly, giving you complete flexibility and freedom.