Dublin Rail 'Web Saver'
Online 'Web Savers' offer discounted single, day return and monthly return tickets on Enterprise services from Belfast, Lisburn Portadown and Newry to Dublin.
'Web Savers' fares must be purchased at least 3 days (72 hrs) prior to travel.
- If you are travelling within the next 3 days you can still purchase 'Standard Fare' online 4 hours prior to travel or in station. Plan and Buy for all available ticket options.
- Children 4 and under travel free.
- Senior Smartpass holders travel free.
- 60+ Smartpass cannot be used in conjunction with the webfare special offer. Is it not possible to use a 60+ Smartpass between Belfast and Newry and then purchase a webfare from Newry to Dublin
- If you wish to travel from Dublin to Belfast, tickets must be purchased via Irish Rail.
- You must present BOTH a valid ticket and voucher for travel prior to boarding and retain each for BOTH outward and return journeys. If you are a ‘postal voucher’ customer and have not received your voucher prior to your date of travel contact Translink Call Centre (028 90 66 66 30).
- Passengers who fail to produce a voucher at specified departure station are liable to be charged either the appropriate full fare or a penalty fare per trip.
- Terms and Conditions Apply
Still having a look about? You might also be interested in this...