Applications now open
To find out more, please read the information booklet here
Operational Graduate Management Programme
Engineering Graduate Management Programme
Please register an account and subscribe to job alerts for 2024 Graduate opportunities & follow us on social media.
Salary & Benefits
Our Benefits Package
We can provide an excellent reward and benefits package, including;
- Annual salary £29,280
- 26 days’ annual leave plus 9 days’ public holidays
- The option to join an excellent NILGOSC pension scheme as well as concessionary bus and rail travel throughout Northern Ireland
- An employee benefits scheme, provided by an external provider that offers a range of discounts on shopping, holidays, restaurants, gym membership as well as reductions on attractions nationwide.
- Having a mentor/buddy to guide and support your personal development
- Experience opportunities in a range of Infrastructure and Project departments
- Training including Health & Safety, Company systems and job specific courses
- Diversity, Inclusion and Wellbeing initiatives; Wellbeing strategy and an Equality, Diversity and Inclusion strategy comprising themed monthly initiatives and events
- Access to your Translink information and all the latest news and updates through our employee Spirit App
- Policies to support an inclusive culture e.g. Family friendly policies
- Complimentary access to Inspire who offer all employees counselling services, financial advice and legal advice
- Cycle to work scheme
- Clubs & Societies (e.g. Translink Choir, Metro Golf Society, Translink Hiking Club)
- Staff Networks including a Female Network and an LGBT+ Network
- Volunteering & Charity Initiatives
- Joint bus & rail employee-based charity scheme; employees contribute to the charity scheme through donations, which are tax free and deducted from gross pay
Why Work With Us?
Our employees are our number one asset which is why Translink always aims to recruit, retain and motivate the best.
The Translink SPIRIT values are guiding principles that are part of our culture to enable us to lead, inspire and succeed in delivering our services.