Attracting the best suppliers to meet our business needs
Northern Ireland Protocol – Brexit
From 11pm on 31 December 2020, the new NI Protocol will require all suppliers to Translink to do the following:
- Quote Translink’s EORI Number (Economic Operator Registration Identification) – XI617546234000 – on all paperwork which accompanies deliveries during transit from GB to NI.
- Fulfil all orders ‘Delivered Duty Paid’. This is covered by the Incoterm ‘DDP’ and requires suppliers to ensure that all relevant paperwork is completed, and any payments made, prior to despatching the delivery.
- Include in the paperwork which accompanies all* deliveries to Translink a declaration that the items contained within the delivery are not ‘at risk’ (ie there is no risk of the goods either being sold on to, or utilised within, a member state of the EU). (*unless notification that an item may be ‘at risk’ is given at the point of placing the purchase order)
At Translink, we carry out our procurement via the etendersni.gov.uk website. You will need to go on to their site and register as a supplier before you can respond to any of our current opportunities.
- Weavers Cross Belfast Transport Hub
- eTenders Acronyms a Translink Guide to explain some of the eTendersNI terminology
- Procurement Policy and Guidance NI Department of Finance
- Supplier Code of Conduct NI Department of Finance
- How to develop a Human Rights Policy United Nations Human Rights
- Transparency in Supply Chains Slavery and Human Trafficking - Gov.uk
- Contract Safety Requirements (NIR) mandatory requirements for working on or near Northern Ireland Railways
- Go-2-Tender Intertrade Ireland tendering workshops
Terms & Conditions
Supplies, Services and ICT (excluding Construction Works and Services)
Procurement Guidance Note PGN 06/14 provides Centres of Procurement Expertise (CoPEs) like Translink with standard Conditions of Contract for Supplies, Services and ICT Contracts. These consist of the core Public Sector Terms and Conditions (the application of which is mandatory for all Supplies, Services and ICT contracts) and sector specific Commercial Conditions of Contract, which are tailored on a per-contract basis.
Construction Works and Services
Translink uses the NEC Suite of Contracts for all contracts for construction works and construction services.
Where to find Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions governing all our contracts can be found within the tender (CfT) pack for every tender opportunity.
In respect of contracts awarded or framework agreements established, the applicable Terms and Conditions will be included with the appointed supplier’s Form of Agreement pack .
As a body governed by public law, our procurement activities must comply with a variety of different legal requirements. Find Out More
Translink and NITHC have a variety of cost effective and attractive advertising opportunities available for companies to use to promote their goods and services to a wide and varied audience across Northern Ireland. Find Out More
Still having a look about? You might also be interested in this...
Translink Procurement strives to attract the best suppliers to meet our business needs. Find Out More
Our Procurement Team is structured to align knowledge, skills and resource with the Group's requirements, across a wide and diverse portfolio of supplies, services and works. Find Out More
Translink and NITHC have a variety of cost effective and attractive advertising opportunities to promote their goods and services across Northern Ireland. Find Out More
You can get in touch with Translink Procurement by emailing email@example.com or calling the Contact Centre on 028 90 66 66 30
Alternatively, you can write to us at: Translink Head Office 22 Great Victoria Street Belfast BT2 7LX