£2 Airlink Ticket
Connecting Rail Passengers with Belfast International
£2 Airlink ticket allows rail passengers (north of Antrim) to connect to our Ulsterbus Belfast International Airport service 109A.
The ticket is an add-on ticket that is only available to/from Ballymena, Cullybackey, Ballymoney, Coleraine, University, Dhu Varren, Portrush, Castlerock, Bellarena and Derry~Londonderry.
Terms and Conditions
- £2 single Airlink add-on bus ticket is only available as a paper ticket - not available on mLink or any Smartcards
- Adult and Child fares available only
- £2 single Airlink add-on is a single ticket only - a return fare is NOT available
- Not valid for a combination of single and return tickets e.g. not valid for a NI Railways day return plus £2 Airlink add-on single
- Not valid for any other bus stages on the Ulsterbus 109A route
You might also like
Still having a look about? You might also be interested in this...