£2 Airlink Ticket
Connecting Rail Passengers with Belfast International
£2 Airlink ticket allows rail passengers (north of Antrim) to connect to our Ulsterbus Belfast International Airport service 109A/D.
The ticket is an add-on ticket that is only available to/from Ballymena, Cullybackey, Ballymoney, Coleraine, University, Dhu Varren, Portrush, Castlerock, Bellarena and Derry~Londonderry.
The £2 single add-on ticket is available from NI Railways Ticket Offices at Antrim and all Stations North, conductors, bus drivers on the 109a/d service, and the Visit Belfast desk at Belfast International Airport.
Please ask the driver/conductor for your combined ticket at the start of your journey.
Terms and Conditions
- £2 single Airlink add-on bus ticket is only available as a paper ticket - not available on mLink or any Smartcards
- Adult and Child fares available only
- £2 single Airlink add-on is a single ticket only - a return fare is NOT available
- Not valid for a combination of single and return tickets e.g. not valid for a NI Railways day return plus £2 Airlink add-on single
- Not valid for any other bus stages on the Ulsterbus 109A/D route
You might also like
Still having a look about? You might also be interested in this...