Cycle With Translink
Enjoy secure bike storage with our dedicated cycle shelters located at selected Train Stations and Glider routes on our network.
Cycle shelters are available at Carrickfergus, Lanyon Place; Portadown Holywood and Lisburn Train Stations. Also along the Glider route at Dundonald Park & Ride; Ulster Hospital; Holywood Arches and Colin Connect.
The Cycle Shelters are secure storage facilities and require a Bike Fob to access. A one-off fee is charged for the Fob, which can be purchased above and posted out to you.
Cycle Fobs cost £10 and allow users access to Secure Cycle Shelters 24 hours a day.
- Botanic - cycle stands
- Great Victoria Street - cycle stands
- Carnalea Railway Halt - cycle shelter
- Castlerock Railway Halt - cycle shelter
- Cullybackey Railway Halt - cycle shelter
- Cultra Railway Halt - cycle shelter
- Yorkgate - 2 Bars on Platform 1
- Mossley West Railway Halt - cycle shelter
- Jordanstown - shelter in park & ride carpark (4 bars)
- Greenisland - shelter in park & ride carpark (4 bars)
- Whitehead - 4 bars platform 1
- Larne Town
- 5 bars on platform at night gate.
- 1 plastic lock up bin at the end of the platform
- North West Hub - cycle shelter
- Ballymena - cycle shelter
- Ballymoney - cycle shelter
- Coleraine - cycle shelter
- Portrush - cycle shelter