Let’s really get things going with 1/3 off your bus and rail travel with yLink the must have card for all 16-23 year olds!
What is yLink?
yLink is our youth card. This smartcard will be available to all young people between the ages of 16-23 years of age (until their 24th birthday). It’s available for all 16-23 year olds and costs only £8 for up to 8 years. Plus lots of exclusive yLink offers and money can’t buy yLink experiences!
You can apply at any age between 16-23 years. That’s up to 8 years of massive savings.
Download yLink leaflet>>
How to apply?
If you are 16-23 years old simply apply at any time. Pick up your application form from any Translink bus or rail station. Young people can apply for a yLInk card at any main Translink bus or rail station by submitting:
- Completed application form
- Colour passport-sized photo (45mm high x 35 mm wide) with name & DoB on back - view examples>>
- Proof of Age & Identity (anyone of the following: birth/adoption certificate / passport / driving licence / any student ID which shows DoB / official letter from school which confirms DoB)
- £8 cash or credit/debit card
What are the benefits of yLink?
The card offers substantial savings across all Translink services:
- Metro 1/3 off cash singles
- Ulsterbus 1/3 off cash singles
- NI Railways 1/3 off singles, day returns, weekly and monthly fares
- Enterprise up to 50% off fares
yLink terms and conditions>>