COVID Restrictions Introduced from Boxing Day
Monday 21st December 2020
With the recently announced tighter COVD-19 restrictions coming into effect from Boxing Day, Translink is advising passengers to plan ahead and regularly check the website, social media or use the Journey Planner for the latest timetable information. We would also remind all those travelling cross-border to book online in advance.
Current arrangements are:
- Boxing Day
- No Ulsterbus services operating, however cross-border and airport services will continue to operate for essential users
- No NI Railways services operating.
- No Metro/Glider services operating
- 27th December - 3rd January
- All services operating a holiday timetable.
This is a dynamic situation and we will work to keep passengers updated through our website and social media channels as we receive updated guidance from PHA and the NI Assembly on the new 6-week lock-down restrictions.
When travelling passengers should continue to follow the safety advice, wear a face covering, practice good hand hygiene, socially distance and pay using contactless payment methods.