Our Commitment to You
Whoever you are, whatever your interests, Translink can help you make the most of your potential. We’ll provide the expertise, personal support, inclusive culture and training and development to help you grow and learn. We’ll help you make an impact from the moment you join. We want you to be inspired by new opportunities, learn from the best and help us build a better Translink.
Translink understands the importance and value of investing in their employees development and are ready to help you successfully grow with the company. We offer excellent career development opportunities through on-site, off-site and virtual training, our e-learning platform and our staff app.
As an employee you’ll benefit from top of the range training along with a competitive salary, competitive annual leave and a friendly working environment.
Other benefits include:
- a wide range of sports and social clubs
- a range of discounts available on our staff app
- staff competitions
- award ceremonies
- ‘miles better’ scheme
- cycle to work scheme
- a range of options to improve work/life balance such as career breaks, parental leave, childcare incentives and flexible working.
- Subsidised canteens (in some sites)
- on-site gyms (in our lager sites)
- full uniform for operational staff
- flexi work for head office clerical staff.
Our pension scheme is the Northern Ireland Local Government Officers' Superannuation Committee (NILGOSC) scheme which is a CARE (career average re-adjusted earnings) scheme. As an employee, your contribution rate depends on how much you are paid but will be between 5.5% and 10.5% of your pensionable pay. The employer's contribution rate currently ranges from 18% to 22%.
- You can check the NILGOSC website for up-to-date contribution rates. Find out more at www.nilgosc.org.uk You may also be able transfer your service contributions from your previous employer to the NILGOSC scheme.
- We offer an in-service death benefit of 3 times salary
- We also offer a widow's pension benefit