Salary & Benefits
You will receive
- Competitive salary per annum.
- 25 days annual leave plus 9 days public holidays.
- Option to join the local Government Pension Scheme (NI) which is a defined benefit pension scheme.
- Free travel for you and your family (subject to eligibility).
- Sick pay scheme.
- Corporate discounts from local retailers and service providers.
- Health Savings Schemes.
- On-going training & development and access to career progression opportunities.
- Support from a mentor throughout the Management Programme
What Qualifications You Need
Possess or expect to obtain at least a 2:2 degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, BEng (Hons) or equivalent by June 2020.
At least a 2.2 degree in any discipline for the Operations Graduate Programme.
What Skills and Experience You Need
- minimum of one years' experience working in industry, commerce or retail (this can include your year placement)
- prepared to work at any of our locations throughout Northern Ireland
- a current driving licence
- be hard working, committed and determined with excellent customer service and people skills and not afraid of a challenge
- be ambitious and self-motivated with the confidence to communicate with people at all levels inside and outside of the Company