Salary & Benefits
You will receive
- Competitive salary per annum.
- 25 days annual leave plus 9 days public holidays.
- Option to join the local Government Pension Scheme (NI) which is a defined benefit pension scheme.
- Free travel for you and your family (subject to eligibility).
- Sick pay scheme.
- Corporate discounts from local retailers and service providers.
- Health Savings Schemes.
- On-going training & development and access to career progression opportunities.
- Support from a mentor throughout the Management Programme
What Qualifications You Need
Possess or expect to obtain at least a 2:2 degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, BEng (Hons) or equivalent by June 2020
At least a 2.2 degree in any discipline for the Operations Graduate Programme
What Skills and Experience You Need
- minimum of one years' experience working in industry, commerce or retail (this can include your year placement)
- prepared to work at any of our locations throughout Northern Ireland
- a current driving licence
- be hard working, committed and determined with excellent customer service and people skills and not afraid of a challenge
- be ambitious and self-motivated with the confidence to communicate with people at all levels inside and outside of the Company
Ready for Management
At the end of your training we would expect you to be ready to apply for a permanent managerial role. If you wish to obtain further information about the Management Programme please contact us on 028 9035 4456 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.