- Online sales close 30 minutes before Lanyon Place departure on the day of travel.
- The above services are available to buy online ONLY.
- Customers will be emailed their e-tickets and are required to print the email prior to travel OR show your email on your mobile device to the barrier staff or conductor.
- Tickets are NOT AVAILABLE to buy in person at stations and boarding cards will not be issued.
- A strict no smoking policy is employed on services.
- This is a non-refundable and non-transferable ticket.
- Price includes return DART connection between Connolly Station and Lansdowne Road. DART tickets will be handed out on the day of travel.
- Concession passenger applies to Senior Citizens (65+), War Disabled, Blind Pass and ROI Senior SmartPass holders. Valid concession smartpass must be presented when travelling.
Your Return Journey
- Return train departs Dublin Connolly at 6pm.
- Please retain your printed ticket for your return journey