Monday - Friday at peak times, the frequency is every 15 minutes.
Tickets are available from the tourist information desk in arrivals or from the driver.
||Single ||Return (valid for one month)
|Airport to Belfast
|Airport to Belfast Smartlink MJ Card (10 journeys)
A discount is available when a through ticket including Airport Express 300 is obtained on Goldline Services. Fares subject to alteration.
Airport Express 300 Add-On Fare: Goldline Services
An add-on fare for Airport Express 300 (Belfast International Airport) is now available on all Goldline Services.
1 Month Return - £9.50 adult & £4.75 child.
A 1 Month Return Add-on fare to all Goldline Services is also available on Airport Express 300 (Belfast International Airport) e.g. Belfast International Airport – Newry.
- Approximate journey time 30-40 minutes subject to traffic conditions.
- Your Airport Express 300 is waiting at the main exit. Please board when you leave the terminal. Services subject to withdrawal or revision in the event of flight cancellations or diversions and to alterations to Airline Schedules. A special timetable may operate on Public Holidays.
- Airport Express 300 departs Templepatrick approximately 7 minutes after Airport departure times.
- The Airport Express 300 is operated by low floor vehicles.
Onward Travel from Europa Buscentre
Passengers using the Airport Express 300 to Belfast are advised to alight at Europa Buscentre for onward travel to the following destinations:
||Strabane/All cross border services
Passengers can also avail of rail services at Europa Buscentre/Great Victoria Street Rail Station.
* Goldline Express Services depart from Europa Buscentre
Free Bus to/from Central Station
Passengers with a valid rail ticket can travel between Belfast city centre and Belfast Central Station (East Bridge Street) free of charge on the following services: Metro 4A; 4B; 6A; 18; 19; 23; 27; 28; 31; 78 and 79 and Ulsterbus 500 services passing East Bridge Street. Passengers not in possession of a valid rail ticket will be charged the appropriate fare.
Buy Airport Express 300 tickets on board Easyjet!
Translink have teamed up with Easyjet and National Express to sell Airport Express 300 tickets on board Easyjet flights to Belfast International Airport.
Easyjet customers now have the opportunity to buy Airport Express 300 tickets on board Easyjet flights at the normal £10 return fare.
Customers on board Easyjet flights will be sold a paper ticket, issued by the Easyjet electronic point of sale machine, which will be held inside a Ticket Wallet.
Please note the ticket AND ticket wallet act as a warrant valid to redeem in full payment for an Ulsterbus paper return ticket valid for travel on all Airport Express 300 services.