NI Railways Weekly & Monthly Tickets - Buy Online!
If you travel by train regularly, you could be saving money by purchasing a weekly or a monthly ticket.
Weekly tickets offer unlimited travel for 7 days between two designated stations and run from Monday – Sunday. Tickets are available to purchase online up to two weeks in advance.
A rolling monthly ticket allows you to purchase your monthly ticket on any day of the month, with a validity of one month from your chosen date eg: 5th April – 4th May. Pre-purchase of monthly tickets online will be available 14 days in advance.
Benefits of Weekly and Monthly tickets
- Journeys are over 19% cheaper when you buy a weekly ticket and over 28% cheaper when you buy a monthly ticket
- You only need to purchase a ticket once a week or once a month, saving you the hassle of buying a ticket every day
- You can avoid queues at the ticket desk by purchasing online
- You can start using your monthly ticket at any time of the month
- You can travel across the whole network at weekends with monthly tickets of a value of £75 or greater
- You only need to travel 4 days per week or 15 days per month to start making savings
Buy Online >>
To avail of the yLink fare you must own a Translink yLink card.
If you are a holder of a 24+ Rail Card, you must present this card, along with your weekly/monthly ticket to avail of the discount.
*Weekly Saving: based on savings of a weekly ticket compared to the cost of 5 day return tickets.
Monthly ticket holders can avail of unlimited weekend travel across the entire NI Railways network if the ticket value is £75 or over.
View All Special Offers