Fares & Tickets
Northern Ireland Railways Fare Calculator
Engineering Work Derry~Londonderry Line
Sunday 23 March 2014
• Mossley West Station is CLOSED (Sunday 23rd March)
• Passengers travelling to Belfast can use Metro services from beside the station.
• Services will operate on the line between Lisburn and Antrim
• Passengers travelling to Coleraine/Derry~Londonderry should travel from Belfast or Antrim stations.
• Weekly and monthly tickets holders from Mossley West can use their ticket for travel on Metro services and from Belfast Central.
New Pedestrian Footbridge
Translink NI Railways will be building a new passenger footbridge at the south end of Moira train station platforms, adjacent to the Level Crossing.~
This new facility will enhance safety and convenience for our customers.
Works are scheduled to commence early 2014, with completion in the summer.
To facilitate these works there will be reduced parking spaces during the construction phase.
This modern new bridge will have a high quality finish creating a visually attractive feature for the station.