Web Fares are discounted tickets on day returns, monthly returns and single tickets
The Best value rail ticket to Dublin. These tickets are special discounted online fares but must be purchased online only at least 3 days (72 hours) prior to your journey.
Web Fares Available
A range of web fares are available until further notice
• Single - From £8.99
• Day Return - From £10
• Monthly Return - From £20
• Enterprise Plus Day Return (Sat & Sun) - From £25
You must present BOTH a valid ticket and voucher for travel prior to boarding and retain each for BOTH outward and return journeys. If you are a ‘postal voucher’ customer and have not received your voucher prior to your date of travel contact Translink Call Centre (028 90 66 66 30).
Travelling in the next 3 days?
Looking to travel to Dublin within the next 3 days? You can purchase our Enterprise Standard full fare online (up to 5pm on the day prior to travel) or in stations.
Passengers who fail to produce a voucher at specified departure station are liable to be charged either the appropriate full fare or a penalty fare per trip.
Regular Dublin Traveller?
Enterprise Carnet Tickets are ideal for companies or individuals who make regular cross-border journeys on our Enterprise service
• Children 4 and under travel free.
• Senior Smartpass holders travel free.
• 60+ Smartpass cannot be used in conjunction with the webfare special offer. Is it not possible to use a 60+ Smartpass between Belfast and Newry and then purchase a webfare from Newry to Dublin.
Travelling from Dublin?
If you wish to travel from Dublin to Belfast, tickets must be purchased via Irish Rail.
Experience the Refurbished Enterprise Train
View All Special Offers