We offer a range of annual tickets aimed at regular commuters.
These great value-for-money Travelcards are available for Metro, NI Railways and Ulsterbus journeys.
Download Commuter Travelcard Application Form
Download Replacement and duplicate tickets policy for bus/rail Commuter Travelcards
They are also available for integrated bus and rail journeys and can cover a combination of journeys.
- Commuter Travelcards provide unlimited travel for 12 months between two chosen points and also freedom of the Northern Ireland network at weekends, covering all 3 operating companies.
- Commuter Travelcards offer at least 20% discount compared with the purchase of monthly tickets.
- A plastic card incorporating your photograph and appropriate details will be provided as your travel ticket.
- Commencement date of Travelcards must be the first day of a month.
- Application forms must be received by 5th day of the month prior to the commencement date of your Commuter Travelcard.
- To receive your pass in time for the 1st of the month, Translink must have received your payment, confirmed quotation and photograph by the 25th of the preceding month.
- Travelcards cannot be provided for single journeys in one direction only.
- Commuter Travelcards are only available for adults (16 years and over), and are not transferable to other individuals.
- Full payment must be made before the Travelcard can be issued. Purchase by credit/debit cards will be accepted.
Application Forms should be sent to:
The Pass Office, 3 Milewater Road, Belfast, BT3 9BG.